How we do it:
1. We create opportunity and promote personal choice
- Provide opportunities for education
- Provide opportunities for economic and social improvement
- Promote space for personal fulfillment.
- Ensure that the scholars are aware of their options
2. We take responsibility locally and internationally
- We take responsibility to have a positive, measurable impact
- We respond to the community we serve.
- We have a responsibility to act in the face of an unjust world
3. We cultivate transparent partnerships
- We build partnerships to operate our programs efficiently and sustainably
- We rely on local support and expertise
4. We value the complete person
- We recognize that every girl has a unique past, present and future
- Success is not a number or the achievement of a specific metric, but rather the sum of an individual’s growth and her realized potential.
5. We value sport as a tool for inspiration.
- brings people together
- develops dedication
- provides energy of spirit
You can give right now to empower Rwandan girls to break the cycle of poverty. All it takes to send a girl in Rwanda to secondary school for one year is $750 – that’s just $1.37 a day to help a young girl rewrite her future out of poverty. Read more about how you can become a Komera sponsor today!
If you would like to be matched with a Komera Scholar please email us directly at email@example.com
Thank you for you support of our programs!